Sunday, May 16, 2010

Quickie Post! 5/16/2010

My week was busy, more so then I expected. I didn't get a chance to workout very much this week. I swam Sunday got sick Mon-Wednesday. I did watch my eating habits and I stepped on the scale to see that I was down -17 lbs! I can't believe it. I lost 2 lbs and I really wasn't trying. I will say that I am motivated this week so get back on the wagon. 

I've just been slacking: budgetwise-I kinda forgot about my shopping ban and foodwise--It kinds ties into my budgetslack i've been buying (not making) and exercise ..very little of that. So next week I will be working on all three. I will make 90% of my meals and I will exercise more. Hopefully my next WI will be close to -20!!

2 comments:

Absolutely, Positively Josie said...

thanks for your sweet comment, Kemi. you're edging closer to a 20-pound loss, literally every day. so proud!!!

Kemi said...

No biggie, its the truth! :).I'm just sorry I let myself get so behind on reading your blog. Thanks for your support, you have no idea how much it means!

Post a Comment