Wednesday, April 21, 2010

swimming+excercise & MCAT ramblings--quickie post

One of the other perks from my TJ Max shopping spree was that I was able to buy two workout DVDs for $5 a piece, they were Walk Away the Pounds 2miles and a 3 mile DVD but i think each DVD has 2 workouts on it. I did the first 2mile workout on yesterday after i went swimming on Monday and boy--I was so sore 6 hours later and I remember the same thing happened to me last time. That's okay,  I just have to keep that in mind and maybe workout on day one then swim day 2 then day off day three..its no biggie if it doesn't kill me it will only make me stronger..

I've chosen a day for my MCAT June 17..I have to drive all the way to Pennsylvania..I'm pissed but I have a friend at Pitt so I will be visiting her for sure.. With the end of the semester around the corner this is going to be interesting..

2 comments:

Absolutely, Positively Josie said...

heyy! sorry, i've been behind on commenting on blogs. but thank your for your sweet comments and very helpful advice. sometimes it's just good to know that i'm not the only person on the earth who has ever felt that way. i tend to be the kind that lets a whole lot slide, then explode on someone over nothing. but what you said makes perfect sense. i just need to remember it. it's not my problem.

but anyway, good luck on the MCAT! exciting. keep me updated.

congrats on a tj maxx trip. love that place, and i haven't been in so long. and you know what the commercials say, anyway- never the same place twice!! <3

Kemi said...

Its okay, I got really behind on reading yours and then i caught up and had to comment on each one! LOL After that greek yogurt "convo" I just came across this alfredo recipe at the Glamorous grad that uses greek yogurt. I'm in the process of compiling my weekly reads list!

http://collegecandy.com/2010/04/18/intro-to-cooking-greek-yogurt-and-fettuccine-alfredo/

Post a Comment