Saturday, April 17, 2010

Weekly Reads 4/17/2010

Another picture taken with my Nokia N900

Cece at the Big girl Blog ponders what do guys think of big girls after overhearing a man convo..
Learn how to pronounce unfamilar names/words, by hearing them spoken
Got a stubborn laundry stain? Check the University of Illinois's stain removal database.
Learn basic culinary skills from chefs themselves by video
Budding green thumb? Learn to grow plants indoors. I'm going to try this with my kitchen herbs..

Lifehacker featured this neat photo sorter that goes through unmanageable photo collections (I know I'm not the only one that has a mishmash of misc photos in folders dumped from my SD card)
Got DIY home projects on the mind? Use lifehacker's guide to find useful design tools for your project.
Do you use over the counter medication frequently? Kevin MD compiled a list of OTC drugs to avoid.




0 comments:

Post a Comment