Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mid-week weigh in 03/03/2010-- I knew it!

I suspected as much but that random weight gain about 2 weeks ago was definitely PMS/period related..boo hiss. I can't take fluctuations like this..I wonder if there is a way to decrease the amount of bloat for that time of the month.
I got on the scale, to spot check this morning and I was down 12.8 lbs..sigh of relief!
I'm really glad that I didn't devour everything in sight during the past week and a half.. I crave sweets badly during that time.. I had more sweets that I should have but not as much as I usually do and I think that is because of me keeping up with the exercise, it keeps me happy :)

Today, I really didn't crave sweets, I really can say for the first time in a long time, I didn't have a dessert today..Shoot, I take that back I just had a mini-almond joy but technically its Thursday now So i didn't have a dessert all day yesterday :)

endnote, It better not creep up by friday.. you know how that dredful +2 likes to taunt me..

1 comments:

Absolutely, Positively Josie said...

congrats on getting down over 12 pounds! i, too, cannot take fluctuations! even if it's only because of aunt flo, it kills me!
and go you for no dessert on wednesday! sweets are my biggest vice, and i know what an accomplishment that is!

Post a Comment